Irwin 10R Straight Jaw 10″ (250mm) Carded Locking Plier
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Out of stock
Jaw capacity |
|10in (250mm)||1.88in (48mm)|
The Locking Sheet Metal tool locks on to work with a powerful grip. The tool makes all kinds of bending, forming and crimping jobs easier and faster.
IRWIN TOOLS manufactures and distributes professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories worldwide for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. IRWIN TOOLS' brand portfolio features user-preferred category leaders such as IRWIN®, Vise-Grip®, Marathon®, Quick-Grip®, Speedbor®, Strait-Line®, Marples®, Unibit®, and Hanson®.
See Irwin Tools in Action!
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|