Irwin Tinner Snips – Flat Blade cuts straight and wide curves
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Length of Cut |
Tool Length |
Cutting Capacity |
Sheet Metal/Stainless ga
|2-3/4in (70 mm)||12-3/4in (320 mm)||20ga/22ga|
Irwin Tinner Snips
IRWIN Tinner Snips have precision formed blades for a longer cutting life; ergonomically designed over-moulded soft-grips for a perfect balance of comfort and performance in the hand, and a long-life torsion spring for a smooth and consistent cut.
IRWIN TOOLS manufactures and distributes professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories worldwide for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. IRWIN TOOLS' brand portfolio features user-preferred category leaders such as IRWIN®, Vise-Grip®, Marathon®, Quick-Grip®, Speedbor®, Strait-Line®, Marples®, Unibit®, and Hanson®.
See Irwin Tools in Action!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|