Ruscoe HV Clear
Ruscoe HV Clear Permanent-Sealer (24 Cartridges Per Case)
Ruscoe Permanent-Sealer – A versatile adhesive sealant that is resistant to all climatic conditions, fungus and many chemicals. Designed particularly for application in bonding aluminum to other surfaces, but works effectively in practically any situation. This is a nitrile-rubber base sealant which forms a permanent yet flexible bond that will withstand sub-zero temperatures up to 165 deg. F. Permanent Sealer even cures under water making it ideal for marine and swimming pool applications. Self-leveling and paintable.
- Clean Up: Acetone
- Shelf Life: 1 Year. – Size: 10.3 Oz.
- Color: White
- Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Coverage: 24 LFT at 1/4 In. x 1/4 In. Bead
- Cure Time: 5 Days
- Color Family: Whites
- Dries To Touch: Less Than 10 Mins.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Longevity: 10 Yrs.
- Permanently Flexible: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Fire No – Up to 300 Deg. F
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Mold and Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Paintable: Yes
- Tintable: No
- Stainable: Yes
- Application Temperature: Sub-zero To 140 F
- Service Temperature Range: Sub-zero To 300 F,
- Gap Span: 1/4 In. To 3/16 In.
- Pkg Qty: 24 cartridges per case
- Package Type: Tube
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 12 in|