ER3 BY MALCO
Malco Products, Inc., headquartered in Annandale, Minnesota, USA, was founded in 1950 and was a pioneer with its innovative specialty hand tools for the HVAC trade. Today Malco is the nation’s largest manufacturer of “tools for the trade” for this industry. Beginning in 1975, Malco created a speacilty tool market for the roofing, siding and gutter industry.
Call for Info and Pricing
- Malco ER3 3-Station Edge Roller
- Quickly adjusts for making 5/8” to 4” (15.9-102 mm) bends in 29-22 gauge (0.36-0.76 mm) steel.
- Exclusive 3-station roller design produces a uniform bend out to the very ends of a straight panel length.
- Center roller roller station is also independently adjustable for making mild-angled bends on a curve.
- Hardened rollers assure long, service life.