Malco Turbo Shear HD
- The MALCO TurboShear Heavy-Dutymakes your corded or cordless drill a power shear instantly!
- Lightweight shear head for easy onehanded control
- TSDC Drill Clamp included for onehanded operation
- Jaw opening negotiates tight curve patterns, squares, mild panel profiles, layerd metal and seams
- 18ga capacity
- Blind cuts require 1/2″ starting hole
- Minimum 14.4 volt 3/8″ drill required
Out of stock
The Malco TurboShear Heavy Duty (TSHD) is a powerful sheet metal cutting tool that can be quickly inserted into the chuck of a corded or cordless drill. This electric shear attachment has the capability to make fast straight, curved or square cuts in most common sheet metals. The shear’s wide-opening jaws can operate at high or low speeds for the control you need, when you need it.
DOES NOT INCLUDE DRILL!
With Malco’s TSHD Sheet Metal Cutting Tool, you are able to easily:
- Follow a precise trim line
- Navigate crosscuts through profiles of metal building and roofing panels
- Or cut through layered metal and seams, even the ribs of spiral duct
The heavy-duty hardened carbon steel blades of the tool offer up to 18-guage (1.22 mm) cutting capacity in mild steel. A lateral blade adjustment capability is included, which ensures that optimum cutting performance and maneuverability can be maintained for the life of the blades. Replacement blades are also available and can be easily installed on the job.
A sleek, lightweight aluminum cast shear head and molded drill clamp allow maximum portability. The patented compact telescoping drill clamp adjusts to fit both length and width of popular drill sizes including smaller bodied impact drivers. Optional spacers are stored on the clamp for large motor housings. The clamp collar allows the shear head to be rotated 360° and set in any position for optimum tool clearance when navigating profiles or to facilitate easy material flow.
Work. Perform. Outlast.
Customer brand loyalty, carefully cultivated over the past 70 years, reflects Malco’s commitment to innovative, dependable, high-performance hand tools and accessories for specialized markets in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) industry; exterior remodeling field, including roofing, siding, and gutter installation; fence, deck, and rail installation; and auto body repair. We manufacture work saving products that make the tough jobs easier.
See Malco Tools in Action!
|18 × 12 × 8.5 in