Malco Fiber Cement Siding Overlap Gauges(Pair)
- Allows one-person installation of siding planks.
- Two gauges support entire length of plank and precisely gauge a standard 1-1/4 in. (31.2 mm) overlap – even on a bowed wall.
- No adjustments to vary and nothing to mark.
- Works on 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) fiber cement siding plank.
- Will not mar finish of pre-painted siding
Out of stock
Precision-ground tip assures gauge will grip behind siding plank. Strong, one-piece tempered spring steel construction.
Place pair of gauges on top edge of lower plank as shown. Rest upper plank against outside face of the gauge stop to accurately space planks and then nail upper plank approximately 18 in. (46 cm) away from gauge.
Depress thumb tab to allow plank to snap flush to wall and gauge.
Remove gauge by depressing thumb tab again and lifting gauge up and off lower plank, then pulling gauge out from under top plank
Work. Perform. Outlast.
Customer brand loyalty, carefully cultivated over the past 70 years, reflects Malco’s commitment to innovative, dependable, high-performance hand tools and accessories for specialized markets in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) industry; exterior remodeling field, including roofing, siding, and gutter installation; fence, deck, and rail installation; and auto body repair. We manufacture work saving products that make the tough jobs easier.
See Malco Tools in Action!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|